Human Anatomy - Atlas
Tamaño libro 200 MB
Páginas libro 866
Recursos extra Ninguno
Texto líquido No
“Human Anatomy - Multimedial Interactive Atlas” is made of a paper Atlas and a web platform (Virtual Campus), combining an innovative learning strategy for anatomy, based on a precise representation of the anatomical structures and virtual spaces in the living human.
The Paper Atlas follows a regional and a topographic approach. Each illustrated chapter provides:
• Anatomical drawings masterfully made with a high educational impact
• Stratigraphic sequences to reconstruct the organization of anatomical regions
• Realistic 2D and 3D renderings from CT or MR imaging exams
• Photographs of laparoscopic and endoscopic exams
• Clear legends, summary tables and schemes to facilitate learning
• Recall icons to web platform contents.
Virtual Campus, the most innovative web platform in the Anatomy Atlas world yet, displays a rich collection of didactic material:
• a complete course of Topographic Anatomy offers guided tracks through specific resources;
• 3D interactive reconstructions of organs or anatomical regions from CT or MRI exams;
• commented laparoscopy and endoscopy videos;
• commented dissection movies;
• interactive stratigraphic animations.
The purchase of this volume allows access to the corresponding area of the Virtual Campus platform for a limited period of time; click here for more information.
Utilice el libro con Digibook24®
¿No sabe por donde empezar? Siga estos simples pasos :