Tamaño libro 40 MB
Páginas libro 432
Recursos extra Ninguno
Texto líquido No
NeuroMuscular Taping is a non-invasive and non-pharmacological method that, through the application of adhesive elastic tape with specific mechanical and elastic properties, provides a mechanical stimulation capable of creating space within tissue. This space promotes cell metabolism, activates the body's natural healing mechanisms and normalizes neuromuscular proprioception.
The text presents types of applications and benefits of NeuroMuscular Taping, in particular LymphoTaping, to improve post-surgical and post-traumatic drainage. An in-depth theoretical section on the lymphatic and circulatory system supports and enriches the practical section. More than 90 information sheets of practical content explain in an analytical and detailed manner, thanks to the use of numerous images, the correct application of the NeuroMuscular decompressive-lymphatic taping technique on various parts of the body. Considerable space is devoted to the application technique on edemas, hematomas and scars, divided by types and characteristics.
The benefits of combining restricting lymphatic bandage with NeuroMuscular decompression taping technique are also illustrated with specific information sheets. A comprehensive discussion of several clinical cases with NeuroMuscular decompressive taping completes the work.
- This book is indispensable for those learning the application of NeuroMuscular decompressive taping technique.
- The practical section contains numerous information sheets together with an in-depth theoretical section on the lymphatic and circulatory systems.
- Texts and more than 1,300 images explain, in an analytic and systematic manner, the application and benefits of NeuroMuscular Taping on various parts of the body and in the treatment of post-surgical and post-traumatic edemas, hematomas and scars.
- Specific information sheets on combined applications of restricting lymphatic bandage and NeuroMuscular decompression taping technique enrich the work.
- Several clinical cases complete the work.
Utilice el libro con Digibook24®
¿No sabe por donde empezar? Siga estos simples pasos :